a story of me, trying to make my millions and get my life together. not in that order, but it would be nice. crafting, cooking

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Julie & Julia

I'm quite inspired. Yes. i've been looking at food blogs all day, with my left eye catching up on the latest heroes and fringe, so its only natural that I come across Julie & Julia.

What I find quite inspiring is that she has a dead end job, ok - not as dead end as mine, but she channels her frustrations through her hobby of cooking.

I'd love to document my life. Work, Craft, Cooking, Geekery . . . Ruby . . . refinding love.

But what I'm struggling with now is routine. But, in an epiphany, ones that you have when one is speaking out loud, just as a food diary is supposed to help someone who diets, this diary can help me document my 'routine'. I'm fully aware that a gazillion people do this. . especially after watching the film, but what the hell. . . . if a gazillion other people do this. . . why can't I.

No comments: